Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Show us your progress! - Page 4 Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Show us your progress! - Page 4 Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Show us your progress! - Page 4 Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Show us your progress! - Page 4 Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Show us your progress! - Page 4 Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Show us your progress!

Go down 
+5
Valin000
Rangeth
Lostsoldier20
Anubis
Raven3557
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

Show us your progress! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:09 am

Forgot to make a post yesterday, but yesterday Rangeth and Chaos were kind enough to assist me getting past the Hunter Rank blockade, felling a Dalamadur with myself (although Rangeth DC'd in the first 4 or so minutes, but let's not talk about that). My thanks goes out to these two helpful hunters ^^
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:12 am

Just finished my Felyne Hairband X =D now i can finally have a charmer set ^^ it wasn't that hard to get, apex jho is easy with GS
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am

Aaaaaand, now I'm G1. Thank you to Rangeth, AzureRaven, and Xaython for helping me last night. 10/10 you guys rock.
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Stuck at Fire Drill. Azure King and the Tyrant gave me some real trouble until I finally gave up on Rath Soul and switched to G Rank armour. All the other G2 Keys only took one attempt to clear.

I cannot beat Stygian.

Going to try another approach. I've been using Limiter Removed Mille Blossomayhem for access to monster clips and zoning to Load All Ammo. Now going to give Seditious Shot a shot. I'm rolling a lot during this quest anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Glad I was able to help, Ragnia.

Fire drill is probably the hardest of the G keys, tougher than anything that even G3 throws at you. I barely managed to slip by it through a lot of lucky rolls. When it came to helping someone else through it, it became a serious wall. I personally think that Stygian has become far more difficult than he was in 3U.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:46 pm

Yup stygian is a real thing ^^ but we did it Smile

Too bad I'm never here to help ragnia Sad I want to be 10/10 too
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:02 pm

I was wrong. I could not believe that I would get openings to rapid fire vs Stygian but Seditious Shot has my best adjusted raw - so I gave it a try. Flashing started just before the 25 minute mark. I could not believe it - I wa just trying out the new gun to see how it performs. It performs amazingly well.

So shocked was I that I nearly screwed it all up on Brachydios. But it turned out okay and now I am G3.

Anyways, eff that Stygian.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:16 am

We made a nice duo Rangeth and I, we managed to level up quite a bit my GS Guild quest Smile soon the relic farm will start ^^ thanks, we need to redo that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:16 am

After three of four abandons (due to stun shenanigans resulting in carts), I beat the Caravaneer's Challenge! Zinogre went down much quicker than I expected in about four minutes, but Rajang proved to be a bigger problem because he 1) would not stop moving and 2) fired his laser whenever he did stop. It got to the point that he literally fired 4 lasers in a row without moving other than to re-aim. Rajang finally went down at 12 minutes after carting me once with some stun shenanigans. While Shagaru wasn't difficult he carted me once with one of his mine geyser things because I wasn't paying attention. It was a pretty fun quest (albeit a bit easier than I expected despite carting twice) and I'm curious to see how much harder the Master's Test will be.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:08 am

Thanks to Rangeth and Chaos, i managed to make a new GS set that's way better than my baibai alternative é_è and it looks awesome. I'm quite happy
Show us your progress! - Page 4 ZlCfzTTINaEBkCOojO
Skills are Honed blade, focus, crit draw and Eva+1 with my Power honed Tigrex GS =3 just love it
Back to top Go down
AzureRaven
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
AzureRaven

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:48 am

I've now completed 16 custom armor sets, and have started farming the Zenith gems which I've...delayed a lot. It's just daunting when I know I have something like 60+ gems I need. Least Apex Rajang is fairly easy. Apex T.Najarala has been annoying for me though.

P.S. May try and nick that GS set Raven. Debating though, as I rather like Quick Sheathe, and I stun a lot of monsters with Punishing Draw. Guess I could make that another set, cause you know...don't have enough of those.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:13 pm

i wanted more power !

I'll be reaching G gold soon, then i'll start farming for my GQ ^^ last scroll

Sorry for not being online often, i mainly played with my gf and a friend at home ^^ we did hr4 => G2
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:24 am

Got carried over Gog Urgent by the remnants of the Tri board. Have deciphered the first three scrolls and finally finished upgrading Seregios LBG. Just need one more Zenith to Hone it. So I guess it's time to start learning Apex fights.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:15 am

I will finally be able to get back into hunting myself! Woo! I think one more day to recover and I'm gonna start it up.

I have a lot of catching up to do...
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:17 pm

If you need any help, I'm ready :p
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Let me know when you're on, Lost. I reckon we have a similar amount of catching up to do. I'll probably be up for MH4U in a day or two as well. Today's mainly going to be me blitzing through Record Breaker, hitting up the Splatoon Global Testfire (redux), and that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:41 pm

I should be able to help out as well, Lost, if you want more people to hunt with.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:07 am

Thanks for the offers guys. I'll take it, most likely. When I finally get around to playing. I have made all of the mistakes.... I got into FF14...
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Lostsoldier20 wrote:
Thanks for the offers guys. I'll take it, most likely. When I finally get around to playing. I have made all of the mistakes.... I got into FF14...

on ps4?
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
AzureRaven
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
AzureRaven

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:55 am

I finally conquered The Master's test. That was....frustrating as can be. xD They don't have a ton of health, but they can be weirdly difficult to break out of Apex. The Diablos didn't break out of Apex until about 5 seconds before it died. The Regios and Diablos are fairly easy though, it's mainly the Deviljho that's a real nuisance to deal with.

Also just 7 small HRs away from 400~
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Jeez, it seems like everyone is beating The Master's Test lately. Xd Congrats man!

So, as I saw this earlier this morning, I started feeling a little left out. So I decided to take on the Master's test for the first time today.

You guys were right about the difficulty and frustratingness of this quest. It was the second most painful hunt I have ever faced, right after Village Alatreon in 3U.

So yeah, turns out I am good enough to beat The Master's Test.
On my first try.
Two carts
Forgot honey for megapots
7:55 remaining.

So yeah, quite a serious bit of progress here.

Now I have the final Caravan Quest, and the final online quests completed. This was waaaay harder than Monster Hunter!.

I don't know how many times in there I really should have died and got by on a sliver of health. I owe this win to serious luck. XD
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Valin000 wrote:
Lostsoldier20 wrote:

on ps4?

PC. No life'd it up...
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Well, today I finally got back to playing some MH4U. First time really playing it since I got my 3DSU too, so there's a lot to take care of. Still getting used to using the nub instead of relying on the virtual D-pad (in fact, I've taken the virtual D-pad off of my touchscreen entirely at this point). I actually made some decent progress today, all things considered - although I'm playing terribly and have plenty of rust to shake off...

Nevertheless, I got back to blitzing the game and solo'd the Gathering Hall HR7 key Akantor, Teostra, and Kushy. Decided to call it a day after that. Looks like Dah'ren and Dalamadur are up next, and then I'll actually be on my way into G-Rank after all this time. Heh...I feel way behind in MH4U. Heck, I'm so far behind in MH4U, Toukiden Kiwami is coming out on PC.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Bit of an update...
Just finished clearing the HR7 Gathering Hall Dah'ren Mohran and DalamadUrgent. So close, yet so far from the real beginning of the game lol. Oh well. These past few days have been full of some pretty wicked fights to get me back into MH4U.

Heh - people weren't exaggerating when they said Dalamadur has a ridiculous amount of HP. Although the real challenge...getting carves. Honestly, how the **** are we supposed to get all our carves from that thing?
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Honestly? I've never figured it out. I usually manage 5-6 carves on Dalamadur. Whoever designed him was a very cruel person overall. Too much HP and carve zone confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your progress!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club 1kjho :: HUNT CLUB CAFÉ :: Game Talk :: Monster Hunter General Talk-
Jump to: