Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Show us your progress! - Page 3 Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Show us your progress! - Page 3 Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Show us your progress! - Page 3 Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Show us your progress! - Page 3 Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Show us your progress! - Page 3 Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Show us your progress!

Go down 
+5
Valin000
Rangeth
Lostsoldier20
Anubis
Raven3557
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

Show us your progress! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Well, I've beaten every offline quest in 1-9 except for caravaneer's challenge now. I decided I might as well finish it too. While fighting Rajang, something in my mind just clicked. I beat him taking only one blow once Zinogre was dead. I was feeling fairly good after that.

Then came Cheap Kill McShagaru. Died to a ground burst during shield recoil from one of his blows. Die when one of his attacks hit me from behind instead of from the front where it had come from and bypassed my shield. Then died to a triple confusion combo.

But Rajang seems a whole lot easier now, and I've figured out his openings, so I guess that's some progress.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Rajang isn't hard ^^

You improved =D
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:39 pm

G1, HR 71. Would you believe I'm in Rath Soul and using Blossomayhem?
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:02 am

Thanks to the efforts of Rangeth and Xaython, and a little bit of work on my part, I am now HR5. My progress is going to slow to what I imagine will be a full stop this week, but my spring break starts on the 6th so we'll see where that takes me. Thanks again guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 am

Take your time, don't rush things and enjoy the game the way you like it Smile

Congrats for your hr5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Xaython
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Xaython

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 am

Well, my plans to take G-Rank slow and stay at G1 for a bit longer hit a bump yesterday. Found out about the Monodevil armor, finally soloed the annoying Red Khezu that had been my bane for a bit (its Rathian sidekick was easy), soloed the Urgent Quest to reach G2 (somehow without carting once), repeatedly fought White Monoblos, created the Monodevil armor (out of HR/LR gear, into GR armor!), started remaking my Insect Glaive (thanks to forgetting about Essence Extender) and got it from level 1 to level 9, closing in on Essence Extender thanks to Raven's help, and had fun hunting with Chaos, Rangeth, and Ragnia, bringing me up to HR 87. Had a great time. Might try to take my time on G2, as long as there isn't anything tempting like the Monodevil armor. My progress in the Caravan, which did not change yesterday other than White Monoblos, is that I only have two quests in Caravan 9 and then all that is left in offline will be Caravan 10.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:30 pm

My progress has slowed a bunch. A ton of random monsters opening up, and my want of a Zinogre plate and not getting one has prevented me from going after Seltas Queen, who will have a lot for me to get, I'm pretty sure.

But I'm nearing the end of Cara 8 pretty sure, so I'll be HR 6 before I know it, if I get time enough to play a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:42 am

After a bit of thinking, I might get back to using the CB, so I'd use evenly the GS and the CB
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:03 am

Last night I moved on to HR7, this time through the efforts of Rangeth, Xaython, and Chaos. Let's give them a big round of applause everyone! *claps*. Unlike I predicted my progress did not slow to a full stop but I'm confident saying that I won't have time to play today and maybe tomorrow. Thanks again you guys!
Back to top Go down
Xaython
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Xaython

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:46 pm

So, last night me and my Palicos beat the last two key quests of G2 (I wanted to go slow, but Chameleos…). So today I did some hunting online with Raven, Azure Raven, and Rangeth, bringing me up to HR 106. Afterwards, while I was trying to do school my computer froze up, so I decided to try to fight Chaotic Gore Magala just to get a taste of what I expected to need help on. The experience was greatly different from what I expected. I loved his appearance and fight style, but he went down way easier than the key quests leading up to him. So, I’m now G3 and only have a few offline quest left to beat (all of the ones that require above G2 to unlock) until they have all been defeated.
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:49 am

Well. I just beat the Caravaneer's Challenge. I hate that Shagaru so much. He carted me once at have health with a normal attack through my shield, but other than that no carts. I swear this guy has at least G-Rank level attack power.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Congrats.
Yeah, I'm unsure about the power levels in Caravaneer's Challenge as well. It did seem a lot like a G-Rank fight in terms of damage, especially with that Zinogre, which hit surprisingly hard, even for a frenzied monster.

I managed to get through it with no carts, but at the cost of 6 smoke bombs, plenty of mega pots, and a couple of mega dash juices, which I had been saving for something special since I have so few. So yeah, item abuse ahoy, but w/e. Still not sure how I feel about it taking me 25 minutes to complete though. I guess that's what I get for taking it slow and steady and trying to avoid karting at all costs.

So...rainbow squad is a go?
Back to top Go down
Xaython
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Xaython

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:33 pm

So, a lot has happened. I had beaten every offline quest except for the last one, The Master's Test. I took on The Master's Test, killed the Apex Seregios without too much trouble, and then went after the Apex Diablos. The Diablos wouldn't give me any opening to get any essences, so my offensive powers were down immensely. He then proceeded to triple kart me through comboing me into walls repeatedly. I then went to spend much of my hunting day yesterday leveling up a Velocidrome Guild Quest so I could acquire some Divine Armor Spheres to give me a better chance at the Test. I got it extremely close to being able to mine the Armor Spheres, only for the quest requirements to change to the Special G Permit. With that option gone I decided to go after a sleep weapon so I could do a sleep bomb run. This too ended in failure when I found out I needed a G-Rank Akantor's gem for the weapon. Without any of the improvements I had sought, I decided to go at The Master's Test again to try out a new strategy. The strategy worked wonders for taking care of my Diablos problems, and I then went on to kill the Jho and then the Seregios, completing the quest on my second try with 4:41 left and no karts. I have now completed all of the Caravan quests. afro
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:11 pm

My progress shall remain HR5 and Cara 9 for quite a long time. Going to have very little time to play outside of just taking pictures for the app.

Only recent progress has been getting the LR Dah'ren Event SA, which is pretty damn amazing for a LR weapon. But last night I got my first foray into the (seemingly easy)... uhh... Bull monster who's name I forget, and Arena. Unfortunately, Arena does not scale, thus making S ranks impossible without the max players. But me and Rangeth had a pretty epic and scary Deviljho run. Only major mistake was me missing a mount, but we still missed S by over a minute and a half.

But still beat Xay and Chaos. afro
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:39 am

Finished the 10* quests, almost finished my G rank caravan quests, but i'll get my Baibai kaiser set first.

I'll need help later for arena quests, i suck at doing those U_u i need to make a black belt helm and the felyne hairband X... meh^^
Back to top Go down
AzureRaven
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
AzureRaven

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:48 am

My progress now is basically just making a buuunch of different sets just for kicks. I have 6 solidified ones now, and 3 more waiting in the wings to be made. It's a lot of fun experimenting with stuff like this. Eventually I'll get to completing all the G-rank Caravan quests, but that's for another day. My playtime's around 380 hours now I believe.
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Just hit G2. Still working all of my progression solo. Have been using Blue Shooter+ for a lot of G1 and am looking forward to some Rathalos Cortexes to get to Mille Blossomayhem.

What is the deal with True Armor Spheres? Ugh. This is an annoying mechanic. I hope there's an upcoming DLC for easier access to True Spheres. Also Popfish and Pin Tuna.

Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 am

Yay made a lot of progress yesterday thanks to Azure Raven, Rangeth and Xaython who helped me in a tedious farming session XD RNGesus wasn't with me. Seriously, 5 Rajang for 2 wild pelts? How many chameleos for 2 fell wings? And 4 g dah'ren for one sapphire U_u

I finally have all the parts for a slightly different version of the baibai kaiser set for GS. Mine will have S+1, sheathe control, crit draw, focus and destroyer if I'm not mistaken =)

So thanks Raven for these arena quests XD now I need to look at the decorations, thanks to Rangeth and Xaython for supporting me while not getting the items I needed XD

EDIT: Finished my GS set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:44 am

2 Ian Cortexes shy of Mille, so I'm hopeful of getting them on the commute home. G2 is going much more smoothly than G1 did, although I am only a small portion into it. Am looking at some armours available at G2, although I'm quite fond of my current HGE, Normal Up, Pierce Up, CE+3 set.

Also, going to work on gilding my Guild Card. I hit Silver a while ago, so I'm probably only a dozen or so quests shy. And my Unity level is sixty something, so it would be nice to unlock Gold Tickets before going back online.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:46 am

Doing the master's challenge atm, killed Regios and blos before Jho appeared and my battery is red. I'll wait till I'm home XD

Edit : got destroyed
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:05 pm

The beast with hide of smoldering pitch is no more, his noxious form brought to an end by the might of three hunters. Those who carried with them the power of leaping blades and mighty insects, AzureRaven and Xaython, and he who echoes out the melodies of power, myself.

Thanks for the help reaching G-Crown, guys!
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:38 am

I'm an idiot. Here I thought my Guild Card was level 4, only unlocking me to Silver tickets. It's actually level 7. I'm like a couple dozen quests away from the final upgrade where Cosmic tickets unlock. Derp.

Still stuck at G2 - can't beat the Tigrex in Azure King and Tyrant. Have upgraded to Mille Blossomayhem and Blue Burst but am still futzing about in Rath Soul. For us crazy solo hunters, there's a handful of G Rank Caravan monsters to grind for gear. Monodevil gunner looks pretty tempting - I mean why not since so much stuff one-shots me anyways.

Have also been levelling a Velocidrome GQ to see how hard stuff gets. It's level 97 now and he's Frenzied. Still easily solo-able unless Jho intrudes. Going to get it to 100 for the award and then reconsider levelling it high enough for Divine Spheres.

HR is 95.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:04 pm

WhWhat's with the guild card level thing?

I think the velocidrome doesn't give divine spheres. At least that's what I heard
Back to top Go down
UlNin
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Guild card level is determined by the number of unique quests you have cleared. It sets the max level of VE tickets you can get from Unity.

I was under the impression that you could get Divines from any GQ so long as it was over level 136. If I ever get that far, I'll let y'all know.

Making my way through the G2 keys. Looks like Fire Drill is going to stop my progress again. Hopefully not stopping me completely, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:33 pm

My progress? Just finished a "guide" for Guild quests compiling everything i know and found, and now i'm searching to finish my Star knight armor ^^

Edit: Finished my Star knight Armor, looks sexy as hell =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your progress!   Show us your progress! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your progress!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club 1kjho :: HUNT CLUB CAFÉ :: Game Talk :: Monster Hunter General Talk-
Jump to: