Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Relic Hunter's Anonymous  Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Relic Hunter's Anonymous  Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Relic Hunter's Anonymous  Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Relic Hunter's Anonymous  Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Relic Hunter's Anonymous  Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Relic Hunter's Anonymous

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

Relic Hunter's Anonymous  Empty
PostSubject: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Everyone probably has at the least heard about the Relic weapons and armor available in this game, but tracking down those elusive quests can be tricky. Say, you want an entire set of one armor set.

This should be able to help!

This should be able to help you find what monsters and preferences you need for the items you want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-oyh86FG6V4-T5zegGIZuX0b-_tyy7_TIe8Wv8jkfZE/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#

So, what relics are you looking for, post the monster and the preferences and you might be able to find someone who has it.

So, to start this off:

I'm looking for any Guild quests for Zinogre, Tigrex, or Diablos, with Tri series Head, arms, legs, and body armor.

<3 Wroggi gear. It's been a personal favorite since 3U.

What are you guys looking for?
Back to top Go down
Leafeyforever
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Leafeyforever

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:49 pm

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH4U:_Relic_Armor

this is the site i use Very Happy

After i get my akantor relic set done and the relic divine slasher ill be set in relics for the time being (that RNG)

Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:18 pm

The wiki is good, but it doesn't list all levels of relics available, and I hear that Champion gear can be almost as good as Beshackled, so I'm using that list for both armor levels.

I have a Oroshi Kirin quest that drops the Akantor Waist armor, if you need that one still.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:28 pm

I can't understand Rangeth's chart... Deviljho has R beshackled... which means what?
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:54 pm

At the top of the chart, you can select monster, weapon, or armor. From there, you can see what armor has what letter listed.

Say for example, Wroggi shows up as Tri Series L. This means that any monster with L listed as their letter will drop this if the armor preference is Tri, such as Zinogre and Tigrex with Beshackled, or slightly less powerful as with Diablos in Champion.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:56 pm

I somehow missed the letters in the armor section of the chart every time I looked at it.

Go me! That's actually pretty simple now that I know
Back to top Go down
Xaython
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Xaython

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:27 pm

So, I have a Yian Garuga who’s beshackled relic armor will be the Akantor’s arms, if that could be of use to you Leafey. It also has a Great Sword/Long Sword weapon bias, so it should drop the Divine Slasher as its Long Sword beshackled weapon as well. Its only a single monster quest though, so I'm not sure how useful it will be.

Also, I would appreciate it if anyone has any Seregios Guild Quests with the Tri Series body or waist they could pass along to me. I’m working on getting towards the awesome Gigginox armor and just need quests with those two parts so I can start grinding away for the set.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Everything with tri series I have

Kirin F waist
Teostra C arms
Oroshi D arms
Kut ku C waist
Kut ku D arms
Ruby basarios B chest
Tigrex A legs
Kut ku A waist
Garuga E arms
Kirin B head
Kirin + kut ku B legs
Velocidrome B chest

^^
Back to top Go down
Xaython
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Xaython

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Oh wow, that’s like a treasure trove for what I need. Those Kirin quests give one of the armor pieces I need and are better than my other options to get some of the other armor pieces. If you could pass those Kirin quests on to me next time we hunt together I would greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Raven3557
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Raven3557

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:32 am

Absolutely, no problem at all Smile just you'll need to tell me cuz I'll forget xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relic Hunter's Anonymous    Relic Hunter's Anonymous  Empty

Back to top Go down

Relic Hunter's Anonymous
Page 1 of 1