Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
It's Aisaka! Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
It's Aisaka! Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
It's Aisaka! Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
It's Aisaka! Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
It's Aisaka! Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

It's Aisaka!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisaka
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Aisaka

It's Aisaka! Empty
PostSubject: It's Aisaka!   It's Aisaka! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:24 am

Here I am then! Since this is a new site I might as well write a proper introduction.

I'm a 23 year old Italian boy, I love Math, Science, Manga and of course Videogames! Your typical nerd I guess.
Started my gaming career when I was very young with a Sega Megadrive/Genesis (loved the Sonic games!) and then a Gameboy of course.
I pretty soon fell in love with Nintendo after seeing the first Smash Bros. at a friend's house and kept getting their consoles and games mostly over the other companies.

This led me one day to get my hands on MHTri and boy did I fall in love with that game, luckily I started playing it as Summer was nearing and had plenty of time to enjoy it.
The fun I had when I finally started playing online and when I got to know the awesome people of GFAQs city is hard to match for most other games!

Loved the game so much that 3U was THE reason I bought a WiiU (wouldn't have had to if the 3DS had the online >_> ) and a friend of mine later gifted me the digital 3DS version he got with a promotion.

And now a brand new title came out! So many monsters I never fought before and the new ones! And the amount of content! Tri really was a joke by comparison. I'm definitely looking forward to hundreds of hours of fun and I hope all of you guys are enjoying it as much as me!

See you online then guys!
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

It's Aisaka! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Aisaka!   It's Aisaka! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 am

Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy hunting with us. Also don't forget if you have any other games you like we have parts of the forum for every other game also.
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

It's Aisaka! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Aisaka!   It's Aisaka! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:22 am

Welcome to NewKJho! As Vailin said, there will be plenty of room to talk about other games. Unfortunately for MH, there are other games this year I want to play.

Also, I friended you on 3DS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Aisaka! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Aisaka!   It's Aisaka! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Aisaka!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club 1kjho :: HUNTER COMMONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: