Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valin000
Admin
Admin

Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week Empty
PostSubject: Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week   Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Topic says it all, also how about we give the site alittle facelift also?
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week   Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Community shirts sound cool. I'm a sucker for shirts myself. Just look at my Mighty No. 9 backer pledge [lol & facepalm]. What are you thinking about in terms of distribution and/or promotion?

As for the site, yeah, it probably is overdue for a bit of a makeover if not a full facelift.

The following things are probably overdue for a bit or reformatting and workshopping if not a complete change:

*Main ~mission statement~ header
(Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.)

*Running ~update~ banner
(
Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
)

*Background image. Always liked the current bit of art, but maybe something a little more current/exclusive to MHGen or more fitting ~around~ the message board's layout?

*Overall style. Personally I tend to prefer dark backgrounds and white or otherwise high-contrast text in general as well. However, looking back, I think the old look of Club1kjho was perhaps more accessible and serviceable for a message board. Might be time to go back to a more straightforward dark text on light background look. On a somewhat ironic note related to this and the present background, our ~mission statement~ and ~home~ site link are more or less lost in the background with the current style and placement.
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week   Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Yeah, no worries, I got aperson re-doing the site
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week   Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week Empty

Back to top Go down

Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Page 1 of 1