Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Monster Hunter X, anybody? Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Monster Hunter X, anybody? Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Monster Hunter X, anybody? Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Monster Hunter X, anybody? Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Monster Hunter X, anybody? Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Monster Hunter X, anybody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

Monster Hunter X, anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:53 pm

So I realize the chances are slim, given that it's a Japanese release as of now and that the forums are kind of, for lack of a better word, dying, but has anybody picked up MHX? I received my copy a few weeks ago and would be stoked to play with anybody who's still perusing the forums.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Nah, I still haven't gotten around to the import side of things for MH, but I'll probably pick up the western release on day one, even though I still have loads to do in MH4U lol. Until recently, I was still sort of in ~don't want to spoil too much about MHX~ mode, but I might start doing my research on MHX and getting up to speed soon enough, so I'm fine with hearing both general impressions and specifics. We might as well kick off some discussion of MHX here.
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 am

There are a few small changes that are pretty cool right off the bat, so let's go through them;

-Hunter Arts and Styles can be changed at any time outside of a quest. You don't have to worry about being locked into one
-You can now hold the 'A' button to continuously gather or carve, making the process a bit more streamlined
-Arguably the most important info I can bring currently, the Transpurrter waits in the base camp. You can give him items which he will bring back to your box for you. In other words, we can send items back during a quest. You aren't forced to stop gathering after you max out your inventory. Bless Capcom.

As I said in a different thread, I haven't played much yet but as I play more I'll definitely update you guys with more info. Til then~
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:48 pm

The Tranpurrter is now singlehandedly one of my favorite characters in Monster Hunter. I can actually stock up supplies without worrying about getting too many items.

I'm anxiously awaiting a western release, so that i can see how the modifications to it have impacted the glorious Horn of Hunting.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Transpurrter sounds great, especially for long/multi-monster quests. It's also great to heart that there's plenty of flexibility with Arts and Styles. Custom classes and reclassing are where it's at lol. I'll probably mess around a lot with aerialist GSing if I can manage it.
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:21 pm

More news from the Cross...roads.

-You buy Palicos, rather than recruit them, like in games prior to 4/4U and you don't start out with any, "Ace" or otherwise.
-Transport Tickets start in the supply box so you don't have to wait two minutes to complete a harvest quest.
-Equipment is previewed on the bottom screen at the smithy.

A bit boring, but I also haven't been playing a ton in the past week or so, much to my disappointment Sad Hopefully I'll have more to tell later Smile.

Also, Merry Christmas to those who see this!

Last edited by Ragnia on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:12 pm

So long as you get to decide what type of Palico you're buying, it'll remove that annoying factor of trying to find the right one.
Immediate transport tickets? This will make resetting the quest list a lot easier, and ever so slightly more rewarding.
Hmm. Not sure about the equipment being on the bottom screen, but it certainly sounds like it will be interesting. If it means i can see the gear and the stats at the same time though, it'll be amazing.

Merry Christmas to you too, Ragnia.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:10 am

Lol...I guess buying/hiring Palicoes is a bit more streamlined/convenient than the more or less random recruitment of MH4U...

Can we forge talismans yet?

Also, I vaguely remember hearing that MHX wouldn't have subspecies. Did that turn out to be true? Does Black Diablos make the cut with the "no subspecies" rule, since technically she's not a subspecies?
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Well, there are named versions of monsters that seem pretty much to be subspecies under another name. They have new appearances, new moves, etc. So... I guess it depends on how you define subspecies?

Forging Talismans would be amazing though.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:01 pm

Wait, X came out already? I thought that was slated for this year...
Back to top Go down
Rangeth
Wyvern Hunter
Wyvern Hunter
Rangeth

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 am

Ragnia has himself a Japanese copy of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X, anybody?   Monster Hunter X, anybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter X, anybody?
Page 1 of 1