Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valin000
Admin
Admin

Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.   Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:56 pm

It has been a few weeks ago but the new Monster Hunter game has been announced! The current title is Monster Hunter X, or Monster Hunter Cross. So as you might have seen the trailer you may have a few questions, so lets take a closer look at alot of the individual stuff inside the trailer.

The first thing is the title, you may have noticed this is NOT Monster Hunter 5 X (or 5 Cross), but just simply monster hunter X(Cross). While partly speculation, and abit of info from a inside source within the dev teams the reasoning for this is due to them deciding to take risks. New features, new moves and new designs that could even go as far as being seen as a gamble, so naming it a name that keeps it part of the MH multiverse, but not a direct sequel would be the smartest and safest thing. This is widley what they are doing with monster hunter stories.

Monster Hunter 4 was actually the first step towards this, with the insect staff's aerial abilities along side with ones from other weapons and more weapons having, "Super Busts". MHX is adding new weapon movements to every old weapon, along side new super combos/moves to add a new depth in the game so a new learning curve will happen for all vets.

Monster designs have been changed for some  or re-rendered for others, with some AI changes also. This Monster Hunter sure looks like it will be promising. For more stuff Monster Hunter check back here. A Exclusive Interview with members of the dev team will be comming within the next few weeks.

check here for the new trailer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-EQAmyL2rg
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.   Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:15 am

I saw you tease that, and I want it. It might push me to get back into MH4 faster.
Back to top Go down
Azarayus
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Azarayus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.   Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:09 am

The four new play styles have got me sitting up and paying attention. At the very least they should go some way to placate the old school folks who are worrying about less emphasis on strategy.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.   Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 am

Azarayus - great to see you back for a bit. What's been going on?

As for MHX, most of what I've seen and read seems promising. I don't really mind them making it a bit more action-oriented, as long as they don't push it into the realm of mindless hack-n-slash.
Back to top Go down
Azarayus
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Azarayus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.   Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:24 am

Iv'e been caught up in work and other boring real life social commitments, and any free time I've been able to enjoy has been spent bolstering my old computer and software collection and failing to get half of it working. Thirty year old capacitors have become a source of dread. Fully working or not, it's something that's been mostly giving me pleasure, although the hardware collecting has had to stop due to space restrictions. Saaaaadface.

Also been playing Thief (2014), but I'll update another thread with my thoughts on that.

I'm very excited with the sound of the changes happening in MHX, and don't see any of them turning it into a 'pick up and play' type title. If anything, it's looking like extra layers of depth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.   Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future. Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter X The next step foward? The next new step to a new future.
Page 1 of 1