Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavisas
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread Empty
PostSubject: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:32 pm

Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread X1hZtyattVatVFdEmlnxZiP3snpoC2pQ-VIwlw4pVA=w140-h78-p

Welcome everyone to the Triple-Cart Podcast!

We're an insane bunch who have been making content since the last days of Tri.

We're comprised of a die-hard perfectionist, a lackadaisical hairy Sasquatch, a medical professional who makes occasional drunken house-calls, and a never-ending stream of... well, you!

That's right, if you would like to join us, we are extending an open invitation to anyone out there who might want to pull up stakes and head out for our guild hall to have a few hunts worth of fun, laughs, and of course the occasional Kitty-Cart!

Contact us via our email TripleCartPodcast@gmail.com
or on Twitter @TripleCart
or right here on this native 1KJho page!

New episodes and content will be posted as soon as it goes live on Youtube!
Back to top Go down
Gavisas
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:38 pm

And here we are the very first video to go live from the MH4U Gathering hall!!!

We do hope that you all enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Good thing school's cancelled today. Extra time to watch this later
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Im in
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Gavisas
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:36 am

Valin000 wrote:
Im in

Yes, you are.

And thank you for posting here in the thread to show that we really do let people join us so long as they make their wish to join us known.

...and maybe also wait like 4 days for me to do the whole booking thing >_<
Back to top Go down
Gavisas
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:46 pm

Here we go 1KJho! Another episode of MH4U is here for you!

Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:40 pm

w00t.
Now that I'm just far enough in the game not to be too paranoid about spoilers, I'll probably start watching more podcasts and livestreams regularly.
Back to top Go down
Gavisas
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Anubis wrote:
w00t.
Now that I'm just far enough in the game not to be too paranoid about spoilers, I'll probably start watching more podcasts and livestreams regularly.

Glad to hear that, though Stoic and I are actually taking things fairly slowly (as compared to some folks) so Spoilers shouldn't be too big of a problem for you.
Back to top Go down
Gavisas
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Here we are folks, the latest episode of the Triple-Cart Podcast Where we do ALL of the Black Gravios -_- oh how I hate him.

Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Gavisas wrote:
Anubis wrote:
w00t.

Glad to hear that, though Stoic and I are actually taking things fairly slowly (as compared to some folks) so Spoilers shouldn't be too big of a problem for you.

"We're taking it slow."
*immediately posts a Black Gravios hunt*

Still not as slowly as me.
Back to top Go down
Gavisas
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Lostsoldier20 wrote:
Gavisas wrote:
Anubis wrote:
w00t.

"We're taking it slow."
*immediately posts a Black Gravios hunt*

Still not as slowly as me.

Well maybe it just seems slow to us, because most of the people we regularly play with (each other excluded) are already HR 100+

don't feel too bad though. I have a friend who's still only HR1 on and offline :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread   Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple-Cart Podcast Official Update Thread
Page 1 of 1