Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valin000
Admin
Admin

Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) Empty
PostSubject: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:02 pm

So i got to high rank Gore Magala and ran it 3-4 times, yet not a single material I needed for my next step of my bow appeared to drop. My next step was to check wiki on how low my chances are to realize MOST second step materials for the gore bows drop from the other gore subspecies, but thats rank 7 HR, however that then only drops the High rank materials. Capcom forces you to do offline to Caravan 6 before you can upgrade to level 2 of the gore weapon upgrades. This is kinda annoying yet pleasing making me actually have a reason to finish offline. Not all weapon material drops from online since alot of the monsters dont first appear until High rank, so if you want the low rank parts you will need to play offline.
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Nice. I was wondering if they would do something like that, or similarly stagger quest progression. Although I've kinda heard it goes both ways to some extent - e.g. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that some expeditions and trading options in the village/offline are unavailable until you make a certain amount of progress online. This does indeed seem to be the case, because it looks like I have ~missed~ a few monsters I theoretically would have had, and I've been pretty diligent about doing the semi-optional quests...iunno...

Heh - I remember some people being rather annoyed in Tri, having to go and do the entire offline village just to get Ceadeus mats. Funny stuff. Not to mention the honey shortages. Ah, the great online honey shortages of Tri. Yes, hard times for hunters indeed.

But who am I to talk? My hunter was too busy feeding the addiction to psychoserums, might pills, and mega demondrugs.

Tri was pretty ****ed up, in retrospect.
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Haha, that's good. In 3U I got full Jaggi armor and then went straight to online. Didn't come back until I had gotten to g-rank since there was nothing restricting me from continuing online, materials or not. It's especially nice since 4/4U has a bit more of a story than previous games, so the player gets to experience that too.
Back to top Go down
Azarayus
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Azarayus

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:33 am

I guess some folks lean more toward playing with others, while other might prefer playing alone. Monster Hunter has always been about pushing you outside of your comfort zone, so I'd say encouraging both is a good thing for all.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Sorry I'm too smart for all y'all!
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:14 am

Lostsoldier20 wrote:
Sorry I'm too smart for all y'all!

Ohlol. Lost.
You know it's no secret that I hold intelligence in very low regard beyond its basic use for contributing to magic damage when and if applicable. Still, I don't think less of you or ~too much~ of you along some dimension just because of some superficial little detail like how smart you are. It's all cool man.

But intelligence or no...
Can anyone truly understand my pain this week, torn between so many obvious options to spend $10-15 on? But meh...that's for another topic.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:37 am

Damn you and your philosophical statements. Perhaps clever or having more common sense is the right term or terms?

(even though I fully admit my way of playing only works without the extensive amount of collection I do, and doing it requires none of the traits I have listed thus far)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Meh - it's more of just habitually not taking anything seriously, but still making some effort to stay on topic.

Going by your sig information, I'd say your progress in the game sounds pretty top-notch, especially since you're a collector.

On a sidenote - regarding materials and previous discussion - I'm still pretty ambivalent about the trash sword GS path, but after carefully looking at the LR GS options - I will say that if you don't mind hunting Nerscylla and have the spare parts to make the trash GS, if you branch into the Immane Blade (scylla) path, it's one of those semi-gimmicky ~early blue sharpness...decent-ish raw~ paths. Everything you can make from trash sword path is still trash-tier come endgame though - dead-end GS options at every turn, so I will continue to refer to trash GS as such instead of spelling it properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)   Capcom, kinda just  impressed me(KINDA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom, kinda just impressed me(KINDA)
Page 1 of 1