Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?

Go down 
+4
Valin000
Lostsoldier20
Ragnia
Mr.Feanor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Feanor
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Mr.Feanor

What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 am

I've been avidly playing Smash Bros 4 on a competitive level as of late. Though since MH4 came out I've barely touched it...Same with Majora's Mask 3d. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:19 am

I play Smash at a somewhat competitive level with a small group of friends, though less of Smash 4 and more Melee and Project M (I'm really bad at Smash 4). I'm a pretty big fan of RPGs, namely jRPGS, and tend to spend a good deal of gaming time playing those, some of my favorite series being the Shin Megami Tensei, (earlier) Final Fantasies, and Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 am

I got around to playing a little Smash 4 thanks to my roommate having it, and I discovered I play a pretty mean Shulk, for as much as I hate the source material. Roommate is pretty good at the game, so beating him with Shulk is a good sign of how I do with him. If it weren't for other, more pressing games (and college), I'd play it a lot more and practice to get really good with him.

Also, me and Anubis pretty much destroy every RPG that comes our way. I was playing FF9 before MH came out, but only got a few hours in before MH arrived. I also had a second Bravely Default run started, and something possessed me to get Saints Row the 4th when it went for sale on Steam. Worth it I'd say, considering how much fun it's given me.

Meanwhile, the wait for Persona 5 is a killer.
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 am

Outside of monster hunter I currently am playing, Destiny, Dying light, far cry 4, and Majora's mask.

For the first 3 you can catch me on twitch playing them
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Azarayus
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Azarayus

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 pm

I play pretty much anything that takes my fancy, although since I'm about to get MH4U and just built a gaming PC rig to play Elite : Dangerous, I seriously doubt there'll be room for much else.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Smash has been sort of sitting on the backburner for me since I bought it last year, but I've been meaning to get ~back to it~. I haven't been competitive in smash in the slightest, but I'm not picky about playing with competitive/expert-level players, and all fights are welcome. I haven't even bought Majora's Mask 3D, in part largely due to the fact that I still haven't gotten around to clearing OoT 3D or Skyward Sword (yeah, I'm way behind on Zelda as far as my backlog goes - didn't even buy Link Between Worlds for more or less the same reasons).

As Lost said, RPGs are pretty much the core of my gaming, and the overarching Megaten family are heavily represented in recent gaming. Heck - a huge chunk of last year was pretty much dedicated to it. I finally got around to clearing my PSN NG of P3FES on my PS3. I bought P4A: Ultimax, of course, and finished off the year with Persona Q. I also bought Raidou Kuzonoha vs The Soulless Army when it first went on sale, and this year I picked up Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga when they were on sale. Meanwhile, as some may already know or guess - Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker is one of my most anticipated titles of the year, obviously after Persona 5 though. Heck - in all likelihood, I'll probably even preorder P4: Dancing All Night.

My computer is starting to feel a little old. I mean, it's good enough that it could have played Titanfall on medium settings, which was a major problem for people trying to convince me to buy an Xbone to play Titanfall with them...but yeah, I wouldn't really say my PC is up to par with current-gen games. I haven't signed in on Steam in a while, and I'm not particularly into MOBAs, although I did try LoL for a bit. I refuse to play SMITE, because I'd much rather play Tribes: Ascend or see Hi-Rez actually ****ing stop sitting on the IP and get to Tribes: Ascend 2, or sell it to someone who won't let the franchise collect dust.

But meh...

As for the ~currently playing~ side of things...
Most recently, I've put a few hours into Ni no Kuni and just barely started Nocturne on my PS3. I'm thinking about picking up the latest Kirby game and/or Bayonetta 2 to expand my Wii U library a bit, but it's not exactly like I'll be making time to play them, or be particularly likely to get around to them before the summer. Plus, spring break is just around the corner, and if I get a new game now, I'll probably be tempted to try to blitz through it before the break is over, and burn a lot of time I could be using to get ahead in school in the process. Save it for summer...or try...

Heh - all of that said, I should have Hyperdevotion Noire within the coming week, and despite the fact that I could theoretically be focusing on MH progress rather than juggling games, I'll probably alternate between Noire and MH (if only because the Vita is infinitely more ergonomic than my 3DS and MH4U is unfortunately one of the only games that I simply cannot stand to play for an extended period of time, physically, on that hardware).

Meh...beyond that...I think I'll just post my ~games of 2015~ thread, rather than inflate this post/thread any further.
Back to top Go down
AmuroRay
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
AmuroRay

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Recently I've been going through Dark Souls again for the bajillionth time and replaying all the Metroid Prime games due to the discounted trilogy on the eshop a few weeks ago. Once in awhile I'll do a few levels in Shovel Knight or play through more of the Shantae games.

Monster Hunter has really been the biggest time sponge since its release though. o.o
Back to top Go down
Batman
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Ever since I got Skyrim I've played almost nothing else. Dishonored, Darksiders 2, and Bioshock Infinite will have to wait lol.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Club 1k Community Leader
Club 1k Community Leader
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Lol. I still haven't played any of the Skyrim DLC. The way Bethesda completely floundered it on the PS3 kinda turned me off of the game entirely, in retrospect, although I'd probably still pick it up and play if I had any time for it. I've been close to buying the legendary edition on steam a few times, because I was going to start a new character to experience the DLC anyway, but I've never seen the game drop down to being quite as dirt cheap as it would need to be. I also find it quite absurd that Skyrim is one of those games where Steam still tries to get away with selling the vanilla version and only putting it on the 75% discount during sales while they remain stingy with the legendary edition that comes with DLC. It's a ****ing digital game. It's not like they have shelves full of the vanilla version to get rid of - it pretty much costs them nothing to just give us the biggest and best version for the best price.

That obligatory rant aside...
As you may or may not have read elsewhere, I just finished Bioshock Infinite for the first time myself - pretty much right before I started playing MH4U (at the time I was juggling Bioshock Infinite, Ni no Kuni, and Nocturne).

As for Dishonored - I still think it's a great game all-around, although I haven't played it in quite a while now. That said, I did recently pick up the second story DLC for it after all this time when it finally went on sale a while ago. Heh - I think I read somewhere that Dishonored is going to be a PS+ freebie next month.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Fresh Blooded Hunter
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:04 pm

I really want the Skyrim DLC, but I'm kinda iffy on Dawnguard. I like the idea of crossbows and making arrows, not very fond of the idea of vampire attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Current gaming other than Monster Hunter due to things:

Saints Row 4
Super Meat Boy
Inflation RPG

That last one is because of my Android class. We had to critically evaluate an app of our choice, and randomly I chose that one. Now I'm addicted and might lose out on MH time later on to it.
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:35 am

School's been eating up most of my time as of late and I don't foresee it stopping anytime soon but when I do find a morsel of time to spend on something else, it tends to go to MH or SSB:Melee. When I do end up with more free time though, I've been planning on replaying through the Mother series, 1 through 3 so that should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?   What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys play outside of Monster Hunter?
Page 1 of 1