Club 1kjho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club 1kjho's goal is to be the community driven Monster hunter content.

HomeSearchLatest imagesVideoRegisterLog inFacebook

Welcome to the new Club 1kjho! A site built on monster hunter, a community built on gaming.
The Site is Currently in the middle of a few changes, a full explanation Will come once everything is finished!
Latest topics
» Anime Watch list
Hello, it is me! Emptyby Anubis Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 am

» The Club1kjho Disord Server
Hello, it is me! Emptyby Valin000 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 pm

» We ready for Generations?
Hello, it is me! Emptyby Anubis Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

» Monster Hunter Generations Bow review
Hello, it is me! Emptyby Valin000 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

» Club1kjho Community shirts comming soon #Freefor the first week
Hello, it is me! Emptyby Valin000 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Hello, it is me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Hello, my name is Ragnia, but feel free to call me Rag or Rags. I'm effectively a Tri baby, although it wasn't my first game in the series, and currently own Freedom Unite, Tri, Portable 3rd, Tri Ultimate (on Wii U), and 4 Ultimate.

My NNID is Ragnia and my 3ds friend code is 3523 2075 0197. I look forward to hunting with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Welcome to the club! Hopefully you have fun, and we see you out in the hunting feilds...PS. your to OP for that Rathalos(unless your not the person who did rathalos cap with me 4x)
Back to top Go down
https://club1kjho.forumotion.net
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Haha, nope. That wasn't me ^-^;; Though I am finding myself hating Rathalos more in this game than I have in previous iterations. Anywhoodle, happy to be a part of the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:36 am

Welcome to the club. I'm guessing Rathalos is being cheap when it comes to those plates? Or is he putting up a fight?

Added your FC, and I'll see you around the guild hall... when I finally get to Caravan 5...
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:56 am

No, just a group of people i meet/recruitined from AFS's stream was doing a rathalos capture with me and the first time 5 tranqs failed, second time we over killed him, before the limping began, then a triple cart....oh the pain OF A DAM LOW RANK RATHALOS
Back to top Go down
Lostsoldier20
Raithian Hunter
Raithian Hunter

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:58 am

Valin000 wrote:
No, just a group of people i meet/recruitined from AFS's stream was doing a rathalos capture with me and the first time 5 tranqs failed, second time we over killed him, before the limping began, then a triple cart....oh the pain OF A DAM LOW RANK RATHALOS

Was that what Covert was exploding about? That explains so much now.
Back to top Go down
Valin000
Admin
Admin

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:01 am

Yea, that was that explosion during the stream(not the Beth explosion part tho)
Back to top Go down
Ragnia
Hot-blood hunter
Hot-blood hunter
Ragnia

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Lostsoldier20 wrote:
Welcome to the club. I'm guessing Rathalos is being cheap when it comes to those plates? Or is he putting up a fight?

Added your FC, and I'll see you around the guild hall... when I finally get to Caravan 5...

Nah, no problems with his drops. He's just been a pain to fight for whatever reason. I have no idea what about him has changed between 3U and 4U, but my ability to fight him has pretty much gone out the window. He's a butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, it is me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, it is me!   Hello, it is me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, it is me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club 1kjho :: HUNTER COMMONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: